The beer wholesalers association meeting was postponed due to Katrina.  They were supposed to have voted earlier this month on whether to support the lifting of both limits, only one, or none.  Now that meeting is scheduled for this Thursday, 8:00am. This is pivotal.  If they vote “yes” on lifting both limits, FTH’s job gets […]